Friday, May 11, 2012 2:41:00 PM
Exciting News - NZCYT Ski Camp is coming again!
When: Monday to Wednesday, 09 to 11 July 2012
Where: Ruapehu Ski Fields
Accommodation: AuSM Lodge, 32 Carroll Street, TongariroNational Park Village
.The details are as below:
||9 July 2012 to 11 July 2012 (Monday to Wednesday)
- For North Shore Members: Meet at Milford Sea Scout Centre, 24 Craig Road at 7:45 am (departing 8:00 am sharp) on Monday 9 July.
- For Other Members: Meet at Greenlane McDonald’s Corner of Great South Rd & Greenland Rd at 8:15 am (departing at 8:30 am sharp) on Monday 9 July.
- Return on Wednesday 11 July, 2012
- approx. 7 pm Greenlane McDonald;
- approx.7:30 pm Milford Sea Scout Centre
AuSM Lodge, 32 Carroll Street, Tongariro National Park Village
An additional accommodation charge for each parent/adult at $80 to stay in other accommodation in the National Park (Optional)
Accommodation, transport, food, Ski Packages, hot pool & Rotorua Luge
Ski Packages will be:
“Discover” for those who have never been skiing and/or snowboarding before.
($78 below 18 years old, $108 for Adult)
“Explorer” for those who have one or two day experience at skiing and/or snowboarding ($100 below 18 years old, $150 for Adult)
||A gear list can be found here.
Can you help?
We need parents who can provide transportation for youth members and their gear to the Tongariro National Park. As it is a five hours trip each way, we envisage parents would stay with the group. The driving adult must have a full licence and must provide his/her vehicle. We shall contribute to the cost of the petrol for the trip.
If you are interested in participate in this event please contact Mario for more details. Or click here to download the application form.
Contact: Mario Tang
Phone: (09) 479 9736
Mobile: (021) 258 5418